[fblike] My name is Ryan Singley. This week I will be collecting items for the pantry at Why Me Organization in Worcester. Why Me is an organization that helps families whose children have been diagnosed with cancer. As a part of my church’s confirmation class, I was given $10 to use in a way that could make the biggest impact in my community. I will be using this money to purchase $10 worth of food. Please join me by bringing in something from the official Why Me wish list below from now until March 19th. My goal is to FILL THE FAMILY MINIVAN!
Donations can be brought to class this week.
Official Wish List for Why Me Organization
- Toiletries, full size – deodorant, body washes, shampoo, conditioner, etc
- Granulated sugar, Brown sugar, Powdered sugar
- Brownie and Cake mixes
- Oils – olive, coconut, vegetable, canola
- Pam Non-stick spray
- Bisquick & Pancake mixes
- Spices – salt, pepper, cinnamon, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, sugar, vanilla, etc.
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, etc.)
- Salad Dressing
- Kid-friendly cereal, oatmeal
- Canned fruit, fruit cups
- Canned meats (ham, chicken)
- Canned tuna fish
- Spaghetti sauce
- Juices – especially individual juice boxes
- Peanut butter, fluff, jams and jellies
- Canned pasta (ravioli, beefaroni, etc.)
- Mac & Cheese
- Rice (brown or white)
- Meal makers (hamburger helper, taco dinner kits, etc.)
- Snack-sized snacks for kids – animal crackers, goldfish, fruit snacks, etc.
- Chips, popcorn, etc.
- Granola bars
- Home-cooked meals such as lasagna, casserole, etc.
- Paper products (towels, napkins, plates, septic-safe toilet paper