This page will be updated with important information about the Recital Rehearsal on June 6, 2019 and our 25th Annual Dance Recital being held on June 8, 2019.
While we have tried to dot every “i” and cross every “t”, we do make mistakes. If you something isn’t what you expected, please let us know so we can make it right.
Recital Ticket Pickup
Please pickup your recital tickets this week. Last day to pickup tickets is Monday, June 3rd. The office is open Thursday 4pm-7pm, Friday 4pm-6:30pm, Saturday 9am-12pm and Monday 4pm-7pm.
There are tickets still available for 11am and 6pm shows. The 2pm show is sold out. We are buying back tickets to the 2pm show. If you no longer need your extra tickets for the 2pm show, see Miss Helen in the office ASAP.
Recital Rehearsal Schedule
The recital rehearsal is on Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 4pm. Arrival times will be listed shortly. Not all dancers will attend rehearsal. Please see Recital Handbook for details.
Download the Rehearsal Order below. Please find where your child is dancing and arrive and pickup at the times below. Rehearsal is held at Worcester Technical High School, 1 Skyline Drive, Worcester, MA 01605 on Thursday, June 6th.
- Dancers should come in a leotard, tights and their Green Recital T-Shirt. This is NOT a dress rehearsal.
- Dancers should only bring one pair of shoes. If they are in multiple dances, they only need their jazz shoes OR their ballet slippers. It’s OK if their other dance is a Tap class and they rehearse in jazz shoes or ballet slippers (or even bare feet). We don’t want them changing and risk losing shoes before the recital.
- Dancers should not bring anything else with them.
- Parents are not allowed in the theater.
- Dancers will be brought out to the lobby when their rehearsal is complete.
- Recital is Mandatory for all dancers except Creative Movement.
REHEARSAL CALL TIMES
#1-#7 Arrive 3:45pm Start 4:00pm Pickup 5:00pm
#8-#23 Arrive 4:45pm Start 5:00pm Pickup 6:45pm
#24-37 Arrive 6:15pm Start 6:45pm Pickup 7:45pm
Download the order below for Dance Numbers.
11am Recital Schedule
Dancers should arrive by 10:30am, dressed in their first dance. Dancers MUST use the bathroom before coming backstage. GDA Staff Members and Assistant Teachers will be in the lobby to bring dancers backstage.
2pm Recital Schedule
Dancers should arrive by 1:30pm, dressed in their first dance. Dancers MUST use the bathroom before coming backstage. GDA Staff Members and Assistant Teachers will be in the lobby to bring dancers backstage.
6pm Recital Schedule
Dancers should arrive by 5:30pm, dressed in their first dance. Dancers MUST use the bathroom before coming backstage. GDA Staff Members and Assistant Teachers will be in the lobby to bring dancers backstage.
- Fall Registration is OPEN 2021-2022
- Summer Classes Start at $25!
- Recital Venue, T-Shirt and Summer Dance Update
- Closed due to snow 2/9/2021
- Closed due to snow 2/1/2021